SHOWCASE YOUR BRAND AT BBYO IC 2018 FOR UNPARALLELED VISIBILITY WITH GEN Z.
PARTNERSHIPS IMPACT BEFORE, DURING AND AFTER THE MAIN EVENT ... AND CAN LAST YEAR-ROUND.
Through a variety of on-site activations, branded engagements, targeted digital and print outreach as well as prominent logo placement, IC Brand Partners will have all the essential tools to inspire, engage, and entertain a captive audience of thousands of teen influencers. The IC audience also includes thousands of professionals, educators, philanthropists, community leaders, celebrities and thought leaders, and we'll share your brand with digital broadcast networks of hundreds of thousands of parents, alumni and community members. Get your game on with BBYO.
WHY PARTNER WITH BBYO INTERNATIONAL CONVENTION?
Built on more than 90 years of history, BBYO’s International Convention (IC) is recognized among the world’s biggest and most iconic annual teen events.
As the largest gathering of Jewish teen leaders worldwide and the second largest gathering of Jews in North America, IC has grown to attract more than 5,000 attendees every year – including top teen leaders, as well as philanthropists, educators, and business executives who support BBYO’s program and the work of our teens.
Demand shows that teens continue to be hungry for this experience; we consistently sell out all available teen delegate spots for IC in less than 24 hours. IC’s unique five-day program aims to elevate teen culture by empowering and energizing leaders through cutting-edge learning and enrichment opportunities, with a focus on:
- Service & Advocacy
- Interactive Education
As our event grows each year, it has become an increasingly popular place for brands to connect with teen leaders, BBYO alumni, and supporters. Nonprofit organizations, corporations, retail companies, and/or collegiate agencies seeking an exclusive opportunity to engage with thousands of influential teens and adults are invited to join us by signing on as a Brand Partner for IC 2018!
ABOUT IC 2018 BRAND PARTNERSHIPS
IC 2018 BRAND PARTNER PACKAGES begin at just $3,000 and include a variety of on-site and pre/post-event benefits:
- Dedicated brand activation space* within our state-of-the-art IC Partner Zone, including branded signage
- Up to two (2) complimentary event credentials allowing access to all IC programming, entertainment, and meals
- Access to networking opportunities in the exclusive IC Partner Lounge
- Branding in all official IC 2018 printed and digital collateral
- Dedicated facetime with thousands of societal influencers, including the chance to provide branded product giveaways, discount codes, and/or other exclusive offers to IC attendees
*NOTE: booth size, location and included amenities are scalable by gift.
IC also offers CUSTOMIZABLE PARTNERSHIP OPPORTUNITIES for our most ambitious (and generous!) brand partners. We are eager to work with you to create a customized arrangement to achieve your brand’s marketing goals at IC 2018, which may include (though not limited to):
- Specialized campaigns to target high school seniors, male/female/non-binary teens, college-aged alumni, Jewish professionals, or other demographic segments
- High visibility ad space on IC lounge spaces, program stages, digital/print collateral, the IC mobile app, and more
- Exclusive branding on prominent event items such as convention t-shirts, drawstring bags, water bottles, etc.
- Dedicated email marketing to promote your brand throughout BBYO’s extended global network
- Brand promotion via BBYO’s website and social media channels
- Hosting of and/or participation in one of IC’s major program moments
Please note that travel and lodging are not provided as part of IC 2018 Brand Partnership packages. All brand partners will, however, be able to book hotel rooms at the IC 2018 hotel via our online registration system at a discounted rate.
INTERESTED IN BRINGING YOUR BRAND TO IC 2018?
Fill out our online contact form (below), and a member of our team will get back to you ASAP!
You can also:
- Download the IC 2018 Brand Partnership Guide for additional information and a wealth of inspiration to help you shape your partnership vision
- Contact Rae Williams, IC Director of Partner Experiences, with questions or partnership ideas at any time