THE IC SHUK (MARKETPLACE), A HIGHLIGHT OF EVERY IC, IS WHERE ATTENDEES CAN PURCHASE SWAG (MERCHANDISE) FROM CHAPTERS, COUNCILS, REGIONS AND COUNTRIES ALL AROUND THE ORDER.
Participants can take their new BBYO merchandise back to their community and display the BBYO Movement spirit year-round. This is a great opportunity for your chapter, region, council or country to raise funds and share your pride!
All chapters, regions, councils and communities are encouraged to sell items at the IC Shuk. As is the long-standing tradition, 10% of all IC Shuk sales revenue is contributed to BBYO's International Service Fund (ISF).
As IC continues to evolve, there are new procedures in place for the IC Shuk:
- Items may not be sold with the old BBYO logo or any variation of the old BBYO logo.
- Items may not be sold with the phrase "B'nai B'rith Youth Organization."
- Items may not be sold with any trademarked or copyrighted name, image or brand including but not limited to the use of Disney or Universal.
- All regions, councils, and communities must submit a picture of their item or item’s design for use in the IC Shuk Catalog in the IC Mobile App.
- All items should be shipped to IC ahead of participant arrival. If items are brought with participants to be sold at the Shuk, there is no guarantee items will be available immediately for sale. Shipping to/from the convention will be at the expense of the region/council/country.
All items being sold will be reviewed by BBYO's Marketing Department to ensure that the items do not misrepresent the BBYO brand.